Truffle Honey Whipped Ricotta
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 Tbsp Truffle Honey by The Truffleist, and extra for drizzling
- Fresh sage, chopped (optional)
- Place ricotta cheese, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper in a food processor, and process until very smooth, 1 to 2 minutes or to your desired liking.
- Place whipped ricotta in a bowl and swirl in Truffle Honey.
- Fold gently to combine, do not fully combine Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with extra Truffle Honey Garnish with fresh sage if desired.
- Serve with toasty bread or crackers.