Honey Lemon Jelly
- 2-1/2 cups raw honey
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- In a Dutch oven, combine raw honey, lemon juice and zest. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin. Continue to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into three hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 5 minutes. Remove jars and cool.