Orange Blossom Honey: The Sweet Taste of Florida
If you’re looking for a unique and delicious honey, look no further than Orange Blossom Honey. This sweet honey is produced in Florida and has a unique flavor that is sure to please your taste buds. Unfortunately, due to the limited production of this honey, it can be difficult to find outside of the Sunshine State. However, if you are able to get your hands on some, it is definitely worth trying!
Orange Blossom Honey is produced when honey bees collect nectar from the white blooms of citrus trees. The unique flavor of this honey comes from the blend of orange and floral flavors. Because this honey is produced in such a small area, the taste can vary depending on where the honey was collected. Some people describe the taste as being citrusy or even slightly tangy.
Where to Buy Orange Blossom Honey
If you’re looking to try this honey for yourself, your best bet is to find a local beekeeper in Florida. Alternatively, you can order directly from World of Honey. We stock Orange Blossom Honey from Central Florida. However, be prepared to pay a bit more for this premium honey, as it is in high demand. Also, due to citrus greening, this honey is becoming more scarce.
Here are some of the best ways to enjoy this honey:
- Drizzle it over your favorite fruits or yogurt for a sweet and healthy snack.
- Add it to your morning cup of tea or coffee for a deliciously different twist.
- Use it in place of sugar when baking for a subtle yet delicious flavor.
- Make a simple honey glaze for ham or chicken by mixing honey with Dijon mustard, rosemary, and garlic.
Here are a few of our favorite recipes with Orange Blossom Honey:
– ¼ cup Orange Blossom Honey
– ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– ¼ cup Dijon mustard
– Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
– Rub the glaze all over your ham or chicken.
– Bake according to recipe instructions. Enjoy!
Orange Blossom Honey Pancakes:
– Orange Blossom Honey
– ½ cup milk
– ½ cup flour
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– ¼ teaspoon baking powder
– Pinch of salt
– ½ tablespoon butter, melted
– One egg, beaten
– In a small bowl, mix together honey and milk. Set aside.
– Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
– Pour the honey and milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
– Add melted butter and egg and mix until batter is smooth.
– Cook pancakes on a griddle or frying pan over medium heat, flipping when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
Orange Blossom Honey is perfect for those who want to try something a little different and unique. Thanks to its sweet flavor and floral aroma, this honey is a delicious way to enjoy the taste of Florida.
As you can see, finding raw honey online is easy, and World of Honey has made it simple to select the best honey on the planet. So what are you waiting for? Click here to visit our online honey store.