Instrumental Insemination Equipment List
This is a list of items that I use in the practice of instrumental insemination of honey bee queens. This is not an exhaustive list and there may be other items that you find a need for. These are the most common items I use along with links where you can find them.
- Queen Insemination Equipment Kit ($1345) https://buckfastqueen.com/store/ols/products/beefarmer-insemination-kit
- Parco Scientific Microscope ($585) https://amzn.to/3c7Sja6
- Accessory LED Lighting ($210) https://amzn.to/3QHfbMP
- Vevor Ultrasonic Cleaner ($32) https://amzn.to/3QXc7Mz
- 6″ Sterile Foam Tip Swabs ($38) https://amzn.to/3Aw9dYn
- KimWipes ($7) https://amzn.to/3QEd24r
- Ethyl Alcohol ($22) https://amzn.to/3QXqsbl
- Distilled Water ($25) https://amzn.to/3CmaAvg
- Saline Solution ($7) https://amzn.to/3R1PHtl
- 10ml Syringes ($16) https://amzn.to/3QIV4ha
- Syringes and Blunt Tip Needles ($7) https://amzn.to/3Ag2T7b
- (6x) 4 oz Glass Bottles ($13) https://amzn.to/3QH6oui
We participate in the Amazon Affiliate program. Using our Amazon links for your purchase does NOT add anything to your cost but gives us a small commission on each of these items that you purchase from our links. This helps us to fund our website and breeding programs. Thank you for your support!